Hollingsworth Sole Avis West 8130 Women’s Dual Suede Signature. An Elegant Mother of Pearl Face with Suede Band. A Classic Timepiece For Leading Women.
- Stainless steel case with polished bezel
- Dual Mother of pearl dial with Silver tone luminescent hands
- Black Roman numerals and indices
- Hollingsworth Sole logo at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions
- Bottom dial displays an additional time zone
- 2 Swiss quartz movements
- Water resistant
- Black suede leather strap with Pin buckle
- Fits up to a 7 and 3/4 inch wrist
- Perfect for Boardroom Behavior
A Hollingsworthsole Classic by Mr. Michael Hollingsworth
Avis West 8130 Women's
Whether it’s mud, rain damage or scuff marks, your suede watch band can be susceptible to damage just like any other raw material. Knowing how to clean suede is essential to keeping your band good condition.
Suede Brush Investing in a good quality suede brush is one of the most important tools when it comes to how to cleaning suede effectively, as it is excellent for brushing off dried stains such as mud.
Suede Eraser For hard-to-tackle stains such as watermarks, oil and grease.
Suede Cleaner If brushing and spot-cleaning your suede watch band hasn’t worked, the next step is to use a suede cleaner Suede cleaner works like a shampoo to remove any tough stains.